Prisma plus cascade

hi guys , its about Cascade ,how can i use it with Prisma ?i have been using it as Prisma being the oscillator and cascade as an effect unit. is that ok , i mean some results are really great but i feel i am doing things in a worng way , also i dont know much about itb , but yeah a help would be good
i have maths also could i activate them with cv from maths ?
thx

1 Like

Hey @jaime, welcome to the forum! I have never heard of Prisma, are you able to link it? Or are you referring to our filter module Prism?

Yes i meant prism and cascade

1 Like

Awesome! In that case, if you are looking to create more traditional synth sounds, you may want to add a dedicated oscillator module to the mix.

Prism is a multi-effect unit with a lp/hp/bp filter, a comb filter, and a bitcrusher on board. Cascade is a VCA and envelope generator with some unique ratcheting functionality.

Using only these two modules, you can get some interesting sounds by exploiting the self oscillating filter on Prism, or by using the internal sounds in Cascade (outputted from the VCA when no input is present). Though the sounds will generally be esoteric and experimental in nature.

Nope j am not jnterested in traditional sinth sounds , j am just exploring , but wanted to know possibilities

1 Like

The self oscillation is very interesting

1 Like