No Audio from Mojave

I just received by Mojave on Friday, having just tested the module out today. I’ve tried out the initial suggested patch as well as a few from the patch book but am not receiving any audio. The firmware seems to be working as the interface is showing the appropriate lighting as I interact with the module. I’ve also tested the microphone so I assume the issue is with the audio out. Not stoked to post this here at the risk of seeding any doubt but the support page is without a Mojave link. Any suggestions?

1 Like

@Janthony welcome to the forum! I’m terribly sorry to hear about your Mojave. There is a chance that the output jacks are experiencing a hardware issue. I’m putting you in touch with our support team via a DM I sent you. They will better be able to help you with a hardware issue and get your Mojave in proper working order!

Hello. I am having a similar issue with sound. I’m not sure if mine is the input or output, but it seems like an input issue to me? I received my Mojave yesterday and testing it today. I think there are issues with the left and right audio inputs – also my microphone does not seem to work at all. When I run my Surface into the inputs I receive very faint distorted audio. I went through the manual and changed all the microphone settings and the line levels for input, but it doesn’t seem to have an affect. I checked the freeze settings, etc. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Hey @MichaelHD, welcome to the forum! I’m sorry your Mojave is behaving this way. It definitely seems like a hardware issue to me. I’ve sent you a DM with further instructions. We’ll get your Mojave sorted out in no time!

1 Like

Received. Great, thank you! I have contacted perfect circuit directly for a possible exchange. My colleague also has a mojave and it sounds great. Hopefully we can get this sorted. Thanks for the quick response.

1 Like

Of course! I’m sorry you have to go through this exchange to get Mojave in your system, but hopefully it will all be done soon.